General Dynamics Information Technology Customer Service I (Call Center Representative) in Bossier City, Louisiana
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
General Dynamics Information Technology is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing team of call center professionals. Candidates hired for this role will manage inbound calls in a call center environment to support a large federal government contract and will be assisting customers by researching issues, exploring answers, and providing information and alternative solutions. If you enjoy helping others, you will find this role to be both challenging and rewarding.
The qualified candidate will be handling incoming customer service phone calls professionally, providing "world class" customer service along with accurate and appropriate information to every caller. Must have excellent attendance and be able to control customer call time.
Essential Job Functions
• Answers incoming phone calls on behalf of client; provides accurate and appropriate information to callers.
• Places outbound customer service or customer satisfaction calls, as required by client.
• Completes call guides; gathers and verifies required information.
• Attends telephone skills and program information training sessions; adheres to established levels of service.
• Adheres to established customer service and documentation standards within required time frames.
• Adheres to contact center scheduling, ensures telephone coverage during contact center hours of operation.
• Performs clerical or administrative duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
• Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
• Previous call center background highly preferred
• Must be able to obtain and maintain government security clearance; pass drug screen, credit/criminal background check
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
USA LA Bossier City - 301 Benton Rd (LAS005)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.