General Dynamics Information Technology Service Desk Specialist with Active TS/SCI Clearance in Bossier City, Louisiana
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
General Dynamics Information Technology delivers next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community, and federal and civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals with a TS/SCI or TS/SCI CI/POLY to join our rapidly growing team of technical help desk professionals to support a mission critical assignment that keeps our nation safe and secure. Housed at our state-of-the-art Information Technology Center in Bossier City, LA., in this role, you will work alongside 800 fellow IT professionals in a uniquely designed collaborative space that allows you to engage with your colleagues and see your career grow - all while supporting our nation’s essential programs . Generous r elocation assistance is available!
The ideal candidate is an agile problem solver, is passionate, driven, and motivated to consistently learn, improve and grow. If you enjoy developing and employing complex technical solutions to resolve user issues, you will find this role to be both challenging and rewarding. As a GDIT employee, you will also have access to a dedicated team of internal mobility specialists to foster your career expansion at General Dynamics!
· TOP SECRET (TS/SCI) with the ability to obtain a favorable polygraph
· IAT level II certification (i.e. SECURITY+)
· Minimum 4 - 6 yrs. of experience as a technical customer service technician, help desk technician, system or network administrator or other technical support role.
A day in the life of a help desk specialist:
· Answers help desk inquires for assigned account(s) and responds to customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
· Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
· Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records.
· Follows up with customers to ensure that customer inquiries are resolved.
· Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
· Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer issues to ensure that inquiries are successfully resolved.
Our core values- honesty, transparency, trust, and alignment reinforce our steadfast commitment to helping our government customers meet the challenges they face each day. We are equally committed to being responsible corporate citizens improving the communities in which we live, work, and play and invite you to join our team of over 38,000 dedicated men and women in 30+ countries all over the world! Apply Now!
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA LA Bossier City - 6300 E Texas St (LAS002)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.