General Dynamics Information Technology Analyst, Program in McLean, Virginia
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Performs a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
Participates in establishing and defining program plan requirements.
Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
May perform business development activities.
Participates in special projects as required.
• Address day-to-day operations, tasking activities, and records management.
• Document, manage, and task out incoming requirements using internal practices to include document and records management and task management and control, internally to the office and externally with the IC executive Branch and Congress.
• Provide extensive support for the tracking and coordination tasks as required by the office.
• Other Business support functions, as tasked.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
•Business support or administrative expertise.
•Proven experience with handling and delegating competing priorities, the ability to quickly assess the significance of current developments, and the capability to brief senior consumers in a dynamically changing environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop and nurture partnerships, individual and organizational, across organizational boundaries and at all levels.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
• Ability to interact successfully at all organizational levels, from junior employees to senior managers.
• Prior work in interagency or joint command environment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job ID 2018-39759
Number of Positions 1
Job Locations USA-VA-McLean
Job Function Program Management
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time